Looking for a new challenge, I joined the Platform team with TeamSnap in January 2020. I helped improve the reliability of the microservices that power an ecosystem that supports over 20 million monthly active users. Within my first year at TeamSnap I have been promoted to Staff and an engineering team lead.
- Worked with support to triage critical customer issues
- Upgraded legacy Elixir apps to 1.11 and converted them to use Elixir Releases
- Developed full stack features with Elixir, Phoenix, and Absinthe
- Worked with Staff engineering team to set an API and database scaling strategy across the organization
- Worked with Director of engineering to plan out a new registration service